Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Image result for jamaica
                                      Jamaica
Image result for jamaican celebrations and holidaysI would like to go to Jamaica because for me it's one of the nicest place ever. My dad is also partly from there from my grandpas part. It would be nice to be able to see what they do in Jamaica, what they eat, what they like etc. In Jamaica there are so many things that you can learn. I chose this place because there i can find many things that i actually find interesting. The music is one of my favorites to listen to. Thier language it would be such an honor to learn how to speak it. Jamaica seems like the perfect place to be everyone there seems like if they never seem to have a bad day even if they are they almost always seem to have a smile in there face. Jamaican people might just be sweetest people that i might ever meet. A friend of my dads who's Jamaican has talked to me about how beautiful the place is and how much fun it is. He also told me how people behave and how even tho they might not be related they still care for each-other like family. I'm not going to lie either he did tell me some bad things that he's seen in Jamaica but he also told me the good things that had happen too. There are more than 50 cities in Jamaica and honestly i would like to visit them all. The food in Jamaica also seems good too I can't say if its good but i bet it will be. The colors and the style of Jamaican culture also is something that i would like to learn about and take with me throughout my life time.
Image result for jamaica


No comments:

Post a Comment