Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

   Thanksgiving Week
Image result for thanksgiving
Image result for ryan sheckler and nyjah hustonImage result for rango thanksgivingThis thanksgiving week I went to my Tia's house. It was a mission to get there because I had to go downstairs and open her door. Any way other than that I had fun I went skating almost everyday and I spent quality time with my T.V my bed and my pillow. My family isn't the typical family who would gather together for dinner and eat all together in a giant table nope mam. My family on thanksgiving day was everywhere, some people were outside, everyone ate before other family members arrive, the table was to small for everyone to eat so we had to wait our turn but at the end it turned out alright. We sat down through two movies Rango and the Croods, and just laughed because my uncle was making fun of the little characters. For dinner we made spaghetti, rice and beans, quesadillas, turkey and cake. I'm vegetarian so i ate everything but turkey. That week i just want to enjoy time and I did with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment